Saturday 30 June 2012

29 juneathon

I hope I've been able to avert certain disaster. I mixed up the delivery and billing addresses for the hat and mouse my son ordered..I've written to the seller a couple times. Maybe the problem will be solved shortly... It has been that kind of day.

And a time warp. Sixth graders end of year play. Middle aged parents. Teen son looks so much older on stage. They have a year end dance party. No parents allowed in the basement.

Meanwhile we drop in at a year end university party for faculty and students. Twenty somethings on the make. I sat with a group, realized my 13 yo was trying to reach me, and then realized the students were closer in age to my son than to me.

Juneathon. Dog walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop a line to let me know you've stopped by!