Wednesday 12 January 2011

12 Jan sogathon

sore throat this morning. i'm still running from the family crud. so i rowed a gentle enjoyable 30 minutes on the concept 2 erg. i love rowing. no music. no paces. nothing but peace and quiet. and odie lying on the floor next to me. before running, he and i tested my new umbrella. when the umbrella is folded up he thinks it's a dummy to snatch out of my hand. while i find it a bit annoying to play keep away he is quite attentive and stays close. i ran at least 200 meters during the walk. just cause i didn't want to admit to not wanting to run in the dark cold drizzle. but it was true. plus my right knee is feeling a little shaggy. so none of the body parts complained about rowing instead. i came off tri training in september and ran a whole bunch of races and haven't had down time. anyone can run themselves into the ground, it takes courage to recover!

looking forward to the return of good weather.

2 comments:

  1. here here to the return of better weather! I can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait for spring that way atleast on early morning runs I return to the house and the sun has come up, its lovely to watch

    ReplyDelete

Please drop a line to let me know you've stopped by!