Tuesday: 30 minute walk home from work. One hour swimming laps. I felt really tired this evening and wanted to skip. But I didn't. I am glad.
I decided April would be focus on swim, add some bike. Easy run. I'm working my way through Kearns' Breakthrough Triathlon Training. Essentially, don't be a butt-head and burn out.
I'm back into wondering what to eat. I want someone to plan, shop and cook for me. That would be easier. Oh, let me qualify that - cook food that I like. Otherwise, it's like being 10 again and getting told, that's what's for dinner. (However, I do like liver and onions now.)
Wednesday: gentle run, core & bike ride. I ran & rode. I slept. No core work. Just sleep.
Thursday: more core. Maybe a row. Silly one. No core. No row. Sleep.
Friday: swim, run I went to a party and had fun talking to people. No swim. Yes Bike. No Run.
Sat: cycle Switched = since I didn't run Friday, I ran Saturday. 10 k plus 1.5km walking
Sun 10 km run; core. Core & Cycle planned. Fatigue is the name of this week. Did the core workout and 45 minute ride.
- Read more of carmichael's 6-hour book. done some of this
- Finish the TI book and watch the rest of the video. not yet - before Tuesday
- Look for a free-swim pool opportunity to try some of the TI drills. not yet
- Birthday shopping for the soon-to-be 11 y.o. not yet
- Get the Boretti cycle on my calendar. done
- Look into renting a tri-wetsuit for the Amsterdam Oly not yet.
- Read the Bustinskin instructions not yet