Friday 7 August 2009

26 July 18k

Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 1:28 PM
Subject: ecouch report Christine D 26 July 09
1. Distance assigned: 17.5k Distance ran: 18.3k I had a wonderful time

2. Pace assigned: n/a Pace actually run: total time - 2:45.

3. Walk break ratio assigned: 1:1 Walk break ratio used: as assigned -

4. Speed-work done: I picked up the pace a little on the way back. but mostly slow & steady.

5. Any aches/pains? The ball of my right foot started hurting about half way through. I took my shoes off and walked in cold water for a few minutes and ran barefoot. The pain stopped. I ran most of the second half of the run barefoot on the beach - my feet felt better.

6. Questions? No.

7. Weekend workout planned for next weekend: 9*800.

Have a great week.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop a line to let me know you've stopped by!