1. Distance assigned: 20.5 Distance ran: 22k It was effortless. And fabulous
2. Pace assigned: n/a Pace actually run: total time - 3:24.
3. Walk break ratio assigned: 1:1 Walk break ratio used: as assigned - I picked up the pace a bit on the way back.
4. Speed-work done: n/a
5. Any aches/pains? nope. Feet and knees were fine during the run. My knees are mildly sore tonight.
I road 20k on my bike afterwards for fun.
6. Questions? nope. Am I running these pieces too slowly? I feel pretty pokey.
7. Weekend workout planned for next weekend: 12*800.
Feed back = go slow; don't speed up on the way back.