Monday 10 June 2013

6 June

Five k in the sun, on the beach this morning, the ideal way to start the day.  I ran intervals and races the dog up the stairs four times.  He cheats sometimes by starting before I say Go!. So do I.   Walk down and do it again.  Then I ran 200m intervals, measured by the spacing of the beach barrels for trash.  Then I collected plastic bags I found while running and deposits them in one of the barrels. I wondered if they'd end up being dumps at sea.  The universe rewarded me with a clean tennis ball.   Which Odie preferred over his sand-encrusted ball.  We traded and made our way home.

Now I'm enjoying butter coffee.  Instead of milk, I've blended some fresh unsalted grass-butter into my espresso.  Really weird, and really delicious.




1 comment:

Please drop a line to let me know you've stopped by!