Tuesday 13 October 2009

counting down

Here's my homework and the suggested pace, which my ego says is SOOO slow. And I don't think I like this walk break ratio. On my long runs, he's had me doing 1 min walk:1 min run. Hmmmm.

I will do the homework and think about these suggestions.



I'd like for you to practice the pacing and walk breaks during your Tuesday run this week.

Try to hold a pace of 8:15 by running for 20 seconds and walking for 40 seconds for 2 K. Then shift to 30-30 and see if you can maintain that same pace. This will help you choose the walk break that will work best for you.

Line up at the back again so that you will have freedom of movement.

1-8km--8:30/km
9-16K--8:20/km
17-21--anything you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop a line to let me know you've stopped by!