Monday 18 January 2010

finally a sensible plan

I feel like I finally found the holy grail for my body type and metabolism, etc. 

Paleo Nutrition.  Dr Harris, who writes the PaNu blog, was interviewed on a low carb podcast.  He presented his views with clarity and good sense.

And http://www.fitnessspotlight.com/ provides some straight-forward ideas for weight training and fitness.

And this review on Good Calories Bad Calories by Gary Taubes.  In 2007 Science Friday hosted a very interesting interview with Gary Taubes. As a journalist, he simplifies complex topics.  I found another interview on that same low-carb pod cast.  I enjoyed hearing in the second interview about the difficulties of changing the dominant paradigm. Taubes compared it to piloting a cruise ship from a lifeboat alongside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop a line to let me know you've stopped by!