Friday 11 December 2009

December - where did you go

I can't believe it's been since last month that I've run. My friend Nancy's death filled me with grief. And I've been warned off some of my favourite running routes due to a serial rapist. Seriously, the police put out a warning for women to refrain from going to these certain areas alone at any time of day. The particular roads happen to be the route I take when I run home from work. So I have felt discouraged. 

Plus, last weekend I needed to prepare for a presentation on Monday. So I skipped my usual long run.  Before, I missed only due to illness. 

So I have a 6k on the schedule for this weekend. I will jump back in the saddle. I need a new pair of shoes and some go-gel for next weekend. I can get my mojo back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop a line to let me know you've stopped by!